Michael W. Smith .net

Home  News  Bio  Tour  Albums  Photos  Games  Webstore  Other

News

129 Current Michael W. Smith News Articles
 1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   13  >>> Next Page
Viewing News Articles: 1 to 10

New Album Worship Forever Now Available
Michael W. Smith 's latest album, Worship Forever, is now available. Worship Forever was recorded in front of a live audience at Allen Arena on July 12, 2021 in Nashville, TN. Worship Forever re-imagines the original Worship album, released in 2001, from start to finish with a full symphony orchestra.

Worship Forever Album

Order Worship Forever:

Buy Worship Forever Album from AmazonBuy Worship Forever Album from iTunes

10 September 2021

Worship Forever Concert on TBN Friday September 10th
Michael W. Smith's Worship Forever Concert will be broadcast on TBN on Friday September 10th at 8PM, 9:30PM, and 11PM Eastern time. Guests include Amy Grant, Matt Redman, and Tauren Wells. Worship Forever was recorded in front of a live audience at Allen Arena on July 12, 2021 in Nashville, TN. September 10th is also the release date of Michael's Worship Forever album.

MWS Worship Forever Concert on TBN

Watch the Worship Forever Concert Replay

06 September 2021

Update: -  Watch the Worship Forever Concert Replay here: Worship Forever Concert

MWS Will Be Guest on TBN Praise Thursday September 2nd
Michael W. Smith will be a guest on the TBN Praise show on September 2nd at 8PM Eastern.

MWS on TBN 09/02/2021
29 August 2021

New Album Worship Forever Coming September 10th
Michael W. Smith will release his latest album, Worship Forever, on September 10th. Worship Forever was recorded in front of a live audience at Allen Arena on July 12, 2021 in Nashville, TN. Worship Forever re-imagines the original Worship album, released in 2001, from start to finish with a full symphony orchestra.

Worship Forever Album

Order Worship Forever

15 August 2021

Michael's Mother, Barbara Smith, Passes
Barbara Smith, Michael's mother, has passed from this life to be with the Lord. Thoughts and prayers are with the Smith family.

From Michael's Official Facebook Page: 'What a day it has been. I watched my mom take her final breath as the song All Is Well ended. Exact same thing happened when my dad crossed over in November 2015. A bittersweet day… But so thrilled for my mom. She is extraordinary on so many levels. And what an amazing mom she was to my sister Kimberly and I. And an amazing grand mother, great grandmother… And friend to so many. I will miss her terribly. Grateful to all of you who prayed for me and my family during this time. Love to all.'

Michael W. Smith Official Facebook Page

Michael W. Smith Official Facebook Page

10 July 2021

MWS June 11th Online Concert Encore Viewing June 18-21
Update: If you missed the June 11th online concert, you can view it on demand June 18-21. Tickets and access for this encore performance available here: Encore Concert June 18-21 Tickets and Access

Press Release from MichaelWSmith.com: Special Online Concert Announced: Friday, June 11th at 7:30 pm CDT. The summer of 2021 marks eight years since Michael W. Smith invited his friends to join him in his hometown for a weekend of music and activities. It's time for a reunion, kind of like a big family reunion. Join us on June 11th for a LIVE-BY-REQUEST online concert from Michael W. Smith’s SOLD OUT Friends Reunion Weekend.

No plane ticket or rental car needed, this is your only way in to this once in a lifetime show. The entire set list for Michael W. Smith’s Friends Reunion Weekend will be built by fans! He’ll be playing songs for the first time in decades but only if that’s what you request! Get your tickets today and we’ll see you on June 11th.

Michael W. Smith Special Online Concert

Tickets and More Information

17 June 2021

MWS Special Tribute To Fathers on TBN Friday 6/18
Michael W. Smith presents a tribute to fathers with special guests Franklin Graham, Charlie Daniels Jr., Dorothy Bush Koch, Nicole C. Mullen, and CeCe Winans.The Way of the Father airs Friday June 18th at 8PM, 9PM, 10PM, and 11PM ET on TBN.

Michael W. Smith Way of the Father TBN 06182021
16 June 2021

MWS Wins K-LOVE Fan Award For Worship Song of the Year
Michael W. Smith won the 2021 K-LOVE Fan Award for Worship Song of the Year for Waymaker.

Michael W. Smith K-LOVE Award Win For Waymaker
04 June 2021

Worship Forever Live Album Recording Concert July 12th
From Official Press Release:

Michael W. Smith to Re-Imagine #1 Album Worship with A Full Symphony Orchestra and Special Guests

Smith to Record Worship Forever at Allen Arena with Amy Grant, Matt Redman, Tauren Wells and more in Front of a Live Audience on July 12, 2021

Nashville, Tenn. (June 1, 2021) — Iconic multi-platinum, singer and songwriter Michael W. Smith announced he will be re-recording and re-releasing his #1 highest-selling album of all time, Worship, in honor of the 20th anniversary of the album’s release on September 11, 2001. Worship Forever will re-imagine the album from start to finish, this time, with a full symphony orchestra.

Worship Forever will be recorded in front of a live audience at Allen Arena on July 12, 2021 in Nashville, TN and released on September 10, 2021. Tickets for this memorable night go on sale today, Tuesday June 1, 2021, and are available at www.MichaelWSmith.com/worship.

Originally released on September 11, 2001, Worship offered hope during a time of despair and mourning.

Smith says, “The Worship record was a special one for me. From the recording live in Lakeland, Florida - to the release on 9/11– the day our nation was attacked. I’ve seen God use those songs and that music in ways I could have never dreamed. I’m so excited, now, to be reimagining this record – start to finish – with a full Symphony Orchestra. It’s going to be a special recording and night.”

Michael W. Smith Live Album Recording Concert

Concert Information and Tickets

01 June 2021

The Way of the Father New Book By MWS Now Available
Michael W. Smith's new book, The Way of the Father, is now available. Order this book at the link below. From the press release:

'Grammy Award winner Michael W. Smith’s The Way of the Father offers a deeply personal reflection on his father Paul Smith’s legacy and its profound effect on every area of his life. Through the life and lens of his earthly dad, the multi-platinum selling Christian artist gives glimpses of a Father in Heaven that anyone can approach and experience.

Michael W. Smith, multi-platinum artist, celebrated songwriter, producer, best-selling author, and acclaimed actor, himself a father of five adult children and grandfather of sixteen, calls upon his humble experiences of growing up in a small West Virginia town to share his father’s story. Each chapter identifies a quality and characteristic of his dad that came out of an obedient and sacrificial life, committed to serving his Abba Father...'

More details at the link below:

The Way of the Father book by Michael W. Smith

Order The Way of the Father Book Here

18 May 2021

1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   13  >>> Next Page

Search Michael W. Smith .net News for:

Visit the Webstore