Michael W. Smith .net
Home  News  Bio  Tour  Albums  Photos  Games  Webstore  Other

News

109 Current Michael W. Smith News Articles
Previous Page <<<  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
Viewing News Articles: 101 to 109

Michael's New Book A Simple Blessing Now Available
Michael's new book A Simple Blessing: The Extraordinary Power of an Ordinary Prayer is now available. For more information or to order A Simple Blessing click the link below:

A Simple Blessing Book Information

15 February 2011

Welcome Home Video In Production
Michael is working on a video for Welcome Home, an extraordinary song from the Wonder album. Welcome Home is one of those songs that is destined to touch a lot of lives and be around for a long time. Many will see Welcome Home as the sequel to Michael's everlasting song Friends. Check out the song clip of Welcome Home on the Wonder album below. Welcome Home is the sixth track on the album:

Song Clips

09 February 2011

2 Friends Tour Underway and Initial Comments Very Positive
The 2 Friends Tour featuring Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant has started. Comments by those attending the first sold-out concerts have been very positive and indicate that this is a concert not to be missed. Check out the tour cities and dates to see if the 2 Friends Tour is coming to a location near you. For more information check out the tour page:

Tour Information

07 February 2011

Update: -  07 Februray 2011: Editor's Note: If you have an opportunity to go to this concert, make it a "must" and go! From the comments and set lists reported at the initial concerts, it will be an amazing night and you will not be disappointed. Watch for my full review of the 2 Friends Tour coming soon...

2 Friends Tour Set To Begin February 2nd
The 2 Friends Tour featuring Michael W. Smith and Amy Grant is set to begin on February 2nd. Currently, 22 tour dates have been scheduled, starting in Roseville CA on February 2nd and ending in Lancaster PA on March 6th. For more information check out the tour page:

Tour Information

26 January 2011

Update: -  02 February 2011: The 2 Friends Tour has started!

Michael Undergoes Surgery
Michael is scheduled to have surgery today (Thursday January 20th) for a herniated disk in his upper neck. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery. For more information:

Michael W. Smith .com

Michael W. Smith on Facebook

Michael W. Smith on Twitter

20 January 2011

Update: -  20 January 2011: Michael is at home now and resting. The prognosis from the surgery is good for a 100% recovery. Keep him in your prayers for a speedy recovery.

New Wonder, Worship, & Blessings Tour Announced
Michael's new Wonder, Worship, & Blessings Tour has been announced and will begin shortly after the conclusion of the 2 Friends Tour which ends in early March. Billed as 'an evening with Michael W. Smith', the Wonder, Worship, & Blessings Tour will host Michael in more intimate locations. Dates for this March/April tour will be announced soon.

Tour Information

09 January 2011

Michael W. Smith & Friends Nashville Weekend Event
Plans and details have been announced for the upcoming Michael W. Smith & Friends - A Nashville Weekend. This special and unique weekend event will take place June 3rd through June 5th 2011 in and around Nashville and Franklin Tennessee.

From the official event brochure:

Planning this event has been a blast! The idea of friends I see on the road coming to my hometown is really exciting for my family and me. We love Nashville, Franklin and all that Middle-Tennessee has to offer and we can’t wait for you to experience it yourself.

We have a lot planned for you, but we have also built in some time for you to explore the area. Some of Nashville’s highlights include: The Ryman Auditorium (the original home of the Grand Ole Opry), the Country Music Hall of Fame, historic lower Broadway and the Parthenon. In Franklin, you can visit several Civil War battle sites and soak up the rich history. You can take a stroll through downtown Franklin on Main Street, which will quickly remind you of the town of Mayberry. I have no doubt that you will quickly fall in love with Nashville and Franklin, my hometown.

You’ve heard me talk about the teen club Rocketown. I cannot wait for you to see firsthand the ministry that happens there. The band and I will make good use of the concert facility to put on a private show for you that could only happen at a venue like Rocketown.

Deb and I are particularly excited to host you at our farm in Franklin. Deer Valley Farm has been a retreat for the Smith Family for many years and for the first time, we will be opening the gates for you, my friends, to experience a traditional Tennessee BBQ. There’s likely to be some games and maybe a bit of fishing in our pond. Then we’ll close the night with a “Writers-in-the-Round” concert with a few of my friends, who you’ll find, have penned some of your favorite songs!

Along with a few great concerts with some of my Nashville friends, there will also be teaching sessions that you won’t want to miss. To cap off a great weekend we’ll end our time together with a very special church service. We want to create that moment that will send you home feeling refreshed, encouraged and renewed.

For me, this weekend is all about fellowship. I want it to be rich with interaction, sharing, renewing old friendships and making new ones! I hope you can join us for what I know will be an unforgettable weekend.

God Bless
Michael W. Smith

Click on the link below for more information or to download the event brochure:

Click Here for More MWS Weekend Event Information
20 December 2010

Michael's New Book A Simple Blessing Due Feb 2011
A new book by Michael titled A Simple Blessing: The Extraordinary Power of an Ordinary Prayer is scheduled to be released in February 2011. For more information or to Pre-Order A Simple Blessing check out the link below:

A Simple Blessing Book Information
08 December 2010

Update: -  15 February 2011: A Simple Blessing book is now available

It's A Wonderful Christmas Tour Underway
Michael's It's A Wonderful Christmas Tour is underway. Concert dates and locations can be found on the Tour Information page:

Click Here for Tour Information

26 November 2010

Previous Page <<<  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 

Search Michael W. Smith .net News for:

Visit the Webstore