Michael W. Smith .net

Home  News  Bio  Tour  Albums  Photos  Games  Webstore  Other

News

108 Current Michael W. Smith News Articles
Previous Page <<<  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  >>> Next Page
Viewing News Articles: 21 to 30

New 35 Years of Friends Concert Tour Dates Announced
Some new rescheduled concert dates for the postponed 35 Years of Friends Spring 2020 concert tour have been announced:

35 Years of Friends Concert Tour

Concert Tour Dates

27 March 2020

Special Michael W. Smith Worship Concert Online 03/28/2020
Special Michael W. SmithWorship Around The World #2 concert live from Franklin TN, on Saturday 3/28/2020 at 6PM ET. View online here: Watch the Worship Concert Replay

MWS Worship Concert 03/28/2020

Michael W. Smith Worship Concert Replay

24 March 2020

Update: -  View the replay online here: Watch the Worship Concert Replay

Special Michael W. Smith Worship Concert Online 03/22/2020
Special Michael W. Smith Worship Around The World #1 concert live from Franklin TN, on Sunday 3/22/2020 at 6PM ET. View online here: Watch the Worship Concert

MWS Worship Concert 03/22/2020

Michael W. Smith Worship Concert

22 March 2020

Update: -  View the replay online here: Watch the Worship Concert Replay

Some 35 Years of Friends Spring 2020 Tour Dates Postponed
Some dates for the 35 Years of Friends Spring 2020 concert tour have been postponed. News release from MichaelWSmith.com:

35 Years of Friends Tour Dates Rescheduled...

It’s with deep regret that we’re announcing the postponement of the remaining dates on the Michael W. Smith: 35 Years of Friends Tour effective immediately.

'In what people have referred to as uncertain times, I am certain of this: God is in control and loves us more than we can even imagine. I rest in Him and I trust Him. I look forward to rescheduling these concerts and doing what I feel God has called me to do.'

– Michael W. Smith

We are working diligently to reschedule dates as soon as possible, and we will notify ticket holders immediately of rescheduled dates. Please retain your tickets as they will be valid on the rescheduled dates. If for any reason you cannot attend the rescheduled date a full refund will be available through your original point of purchase.

The postponed dates are listed below. Please make sure to follow the Michael W. Smith, and Awakening Events social media channels for the most current updates about the tour.

Fri, Mar 13 - Lewisville, TX (Dallas)
Sat, Mar 14 - Amarillo, TX
Sun, Mar 15 - Albuquerque, NM
Thu, Mar 19 - San Francisco, CA
Fri, Mar 20 - Napa, CA
Sat, Mar 21 - San Luis Obispo, CA
Sun, Mar 22 - Monterey, CA
Thu, Mar 26 - Cheyenne, WY
Fri, Mar 27 - Lincoln, NE
Sat, Mar 28 - Lafayette, IN
Sun, Mar 29 - Louisville, KY
Fri, Apr 3 - Macon, GA
Sun, Apr 5 - Indian Trail, NC (Charlotte)
Tue, Apr 14 - Roanoke, VA
Wed, Apr 15 - Greensboro, NC
Thu, Apr 16 - Middleburg Heights, OH

35 Years of Friends Spring Concert Tour

Concert Tour Dates

13 March 2020

Michael W. Smith and Friends Hawaii Event 2020

The Michael W. Smith and Friends Hawaii event is scheduled for October 18-23, 2020. From Inspiration: "You’re invited to join Smitty on the renowned island of Maui for a first-ever, sure-to-be-amazing getaway in America’s 50th state–Hawaii! Taking place October 18-23, 2020, the travel experience will include exclusive concerts, meet-and-greet opportunities and times of devotion on the gorgeous shores of Maui. Explore the island and spend time with the Creator on this truly unforgettable event! Check out all the details and reserve your spot today."

MWS Hawaii 2020 Event

Michael W. Smith and Friends Hawaii 2020 Event Information

22 December 2019

35 Years of Friends Spring 2020 Tour Announced

The 35 Years of Friends Spring 2020 concert tour has been announced starting with 20 concert dates scheduled across the country starting in Lancaster, PA on March 5th.

35 Years of Friends Spring Concert Tour

Concert Tour Dates

19 December 2019

Update: -  3/13/2020: Some concert dates from March 13th through April 16th have been postponed.

2019 Christmas Tour Has Been Announced

The 2019 Christmas Tour has been announced. Press Release from MichaelWSmith.com:

'Multi-platinum, GRAMMY® winners Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith are reuniting to co-bill their popular Christmas tour this upcoming holiday season, where they will be joined by special guest Marc Martel. Incorporating a full symphony orchestra at each performance, this musical mastery is being presented by Balsam Hill® (www.BalsamHill.com). Kicking-off November 30 in Cincinnati, OH the seven-city tour travels to Columbus, OH, Indianapolis, IN, Grand Rapids, MI and more.

The highly anticipated show will feature selections spanning the artists’ expansive Christmas repertoires and combine the vast collection of critically-acclaimed holiday albums between them. The dynamic duo last brought their Christmas tour on the road in 2017 to the delight of fans in sold-out shows throughout North America.

“Michael is one is the most gifted musicians I know. His welcoming, easy going personality makes me look forward to every chance I have to share the stage with him…. especially at Christmas,” Grant says.

Smith states, “It’s no secret how much I love Christmas and playing Christmas music. I’m so looking forward to being back out with Amy for the first half of the season – and when she returns home for her Christmas residency at the Ryman – I look forward to carrying on for nine more shows with my band and the amazing Marc Martel!”

Grant and Smith both agreed, “We are so happy to have Balsam Hill as our Tour Sponsor again. A Christmas Tour sponsored by the manufacturer of the most beautiful Christmas trees and Christmas decorations; it just doesn’t get any better than that! Both of our homes are decorated with Balsam Hills products.”

“It all comes full circle! Amy Grant and Michael W. Smith – two class acts, whose music has been a big part of my own musical upbringing – have invited me to join them on their 2019 Christmas tour. As far as I’m concerned, when it comes to Christmas shows, this one is the standard. So excited to share the stage with Smitty and Amy, and see you all somewhere on the road this holiday season,” Martel adds.

In addition to the performance, and in support of their longstanding relationship with Compassion International, Michael and Amy are exclusively meeting fans who sponsor a child through the organization prior to the concerts through the website www.meetamyandmichael.com and www.meetmichaelwsmith.com. This “Compassion Meet & Greet” is an opportunity to learn more about the Compassion International’s child sponsorship experience and will include a photo and Meet & Greet opportunity with the artists. (Tickets to each concert must be purchased separately through the event’s normal ticketing outlets.) All three artists are also participating in the Sixth Annual Balsam Hill Celebrities for Smiles Charity Auction, where the public can bid on one-of-a-kind, celebrity-autographed, beautiful holiday ornaments on an eBay auction at www.CelebritiesforSmiles.com. All proceeds will benefit Operation Smile, an international medical charity that offers free cleft lip and cleft palate surgeries to children and young adults all around the world.

Following the seven-city run with Grant, Smith will continue the Christmas tour with Martel for nine dates hitting Nashville, TN, Atlanta, GA, Detroit, MI, and more. He will be accompanied by the full symphony orchestra on select dates as well. Meanwhile, Grant will return to Nashville for her Christmas at the Ryman residency with her husband Vince Gill. The 12-date holiday concert run will kick off on Dec. 11 at Nashville’s famed Ryman Auditorium and close on Dec. 23. This year’s Ryman residency offers matinee times of the couple’s holiday show on Dec. 15, 22 and 23. Tickets are on sale and available via ryman.com, ticketmaster.com or by phone at 800-745-3000.

For more information on the upcoming tour and to purchase tickets, visit: AmyGrant.com/Tour and MichaelWSmith.com/Tour.'

2019 Christmas Tour Dates:

All dates and venues are subject to change without notice

Nov 30 Cincinnati, OH**

Dec 1 Columbus, OH**

Dec 2 Indianapolis, IN**

Dec 5 Grand Rapids, MI**

Dec 6 Minneapolis, MN**

Dec 7 Sioux Falls, SD**

Dec 8 Des Moines, IA**

Dec 10 Nashville, TN*

Dec 11 Atlanta, GA*

Dec 13 Reading, PA*

Dec 14 Huntington, WV*

Dec 15 Shippensburg, PA*

Dec 18 Detroit, MI*

Dec 19 Pittsburgh, PA*

Dec 20 Lowell, MA*

Dec 21 Medford, NJ*

* Michael W. Smith and Marc Martel

** Amy Grant, Michael W. Smith and Marc Martel

2019 Christmas Tour

Concert Tour Dates

15 July 2019

35 Years of Friends Fall Concert Tour Announced

The 35 Years of Friends Fall concert tour has been announced with 23 concert dates scheduled across the country starting in Springfield, Missouri on October 3rd. More concert tour dates here: Concert Tour Dates

Press Release from MichaelWSmith.com:

OFFICIAL PRESS RELEASE:

Michael W. Smith Invites Fans to Celebrate “35 Years Of Friends” With Fall Tour

Gospel Music Hall of Famer and multi-platinum, GRAMMY® Winner Michael W. Smith has announced plans for his fall headlining tour celebrating 35 years of his groundbreaking, iconic song “Friends”. The 23-city tour will launch in Springfield, Missouri on October 3 and will also feature stops in Atlanta, San Antonio, Phoenix, Sacramento and more before concluding November 17 in Kansas City, Missouri.

Amassing an in-depth catalog of achievements, Smith was recently honored with a star-studded tribute concert to celebrate his 35 #1 songs at Bridgestone Arena by a myriad of legendary performers including: Amy Grant, Vince Gill, Randy Travis, The Oak Ridge Boys, CeCe Winans, Jordin Sparks, Rascal Flatts, Wynonna and many more.

Smith says, “I’m really excited about the 35 Years of Friends Tour this fall. We had an event this spring, here in Nashville, where 56 of my friends and fellow artists came together to celebrate my 35 #1’s and the 35th Anniversary of FRIENDS. It was an amazing night - and, for me, brought back some memories of some songs I hadn’t thought of for quite a while! It’s going to be a blast dusting off some songs I haven’t done in concert for a long time. It will be a night full of all the hits - and, of course, I’m excited to lead worship every night. I can’t wait to see you there!”

The 35 Years of Friends Tour is exclusively produced by Awakening Events, and will provide fans the opportunity to hear these hits and experience worship drawn from Smith's recordings and worship anthems from across his career including a live performance of “Friends”. As Smith was designing this unique show, unlike any tour he has embarked on before, it was decided that he would be his own “opening act,” to spend as much time with the crowd as he could. Tickets will go on sale this Friday, 6/21 at 10:00 AM local time. More information can be found at MichaelWSmith.com: or awakeningevents.com.

35 Years of Friends Fall Concert Tour

Concert Tour Dates

19 June 2019

35 Years of Friends MWS Concert Event Held

The 35 Years of Friends: Celebrating the Music of Michael W. Smith Concert was held last night at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville. Fifty photos from the event are featured in this news story from the Tennessean:

35 Years of Friends: Celebrating The Music of MWS Concert

Photos: 35 Years of Friends:
Celebrating the Music of Michael W. Smith Concert
01 May 2019

Reckless Love Lyric Music Video Released
A new lyric music video for Reckless Love has been released. Reckless Love is from the new AWAKEN: The Surrounded Experience album. See the video at the link below.

Reckless Love

Reckless Love Lyric Music Video

01 March 2019

Previous Page <<<  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11  >>> Next Page

Search Michael W. Smith .net News for:

Visit the Webstore